3/31/2016

March Creative Guest - Finnabair

We are SO excited to announce our Creative Guest this month! Well - se does not need that much of introduction - all of you know who she is!

Creative Guest Facts




My name is Anna Dabrowska, also known as Finnabair. I was born in Warsaw, Poland, now I live in Ireland with my husband, Andrzej and my pets.

I'm a woman of many interests: a mixed media artist, art journaler and designer who loves new challenges, experiments and developing new techniques and skills.
I've been creating since 2007, started scrapbooking in 2008-2009 and mixed-media in 2009 when I got totally addicted.

My projects are texture and art medium-based: I make paper and canvas layouts, collages and altered art, tags, journal pages – and many more. I believe in power of recycling and upcycling and just adore texture, paints of any kind and flea market supplies. Freedom, embracing creativity and being true to your inner voice is my main source of inspiration and creative energy.

I'm a full time designer and artist and as an experienced travelling teacher I offer a range of my own mixed media-based classes in collage, artistic scrapbooking, art journalling and more. I truly enjoy teaching and during my classes I focus not only on showing techniques, ideas and tricks but also I try to spread my love and enthusiasm for arts and crafts as I believe in therapeutic and liberating power of creativity.

The Project












Thank you SO much for the inspiration Anna!

9 comments:

  1. Ooo my my...so very stunning...truly an amazing treat for the eyes...thank you so very much for the inspiration❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, this is exquisite! So very gorgeous and we are so honoured that you are our creative guest this month! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, this is exquisite! So very gorgeous and we are so honoured that you are our creative guest this month! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What an amazing guest indeed! Anna has showcased her beautiful eye for design here with a subtle, yet richly textured background, drawing the eye to such a beautiful photo. That's what scrapbooking is all about! Love this so much and the color is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!!!! I love the light and girly feel to it...perfect photo too....xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Out of this world!! So happy to have you as a GD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting such a creative piece of post as it develops the creative and innovative provoking thoughts among the people and younger generations. Since, most of the present generation people and children are willing to spend their time by watching tv, playing videogames and all, most of them are not having any sort of thinking, creativity and innovative piece of mind and so, they are approaching the online research paper writing websites to get all their writing works to be completed. So, if such children had studied this article means, then definitely they will try to think in an innovative and creative piece of manner.

    ReplyDelete