4/19/2016

Welcome & Goodby

Today we welcome our newest member Pamellia Johnson and sadly say goodby to Sanderijn, Marta & Nupur. Thank you for this time ladies! Your work are amazing and really inspiring.


Hello Everyone! My name is Pamellia Johnson and I live on Lake Aquitaine in Ontario, Canada with my wonderful husband, our two little girls, Scully (a teacup Maltese) and Pebbles (a teacup black Pomeranian), and more recently, a family of adorable squirrels as well.

I have been crafting in some form or another since I was a little kid. I've dabbled in a variety of crafts, but my true passion has always been card making. I have recently discovered the world of mixed media and since getting back in touch with nature, I find I just can't stop myself from reaching for those crackle pastes and paints!

I am always discovering new products and learning new techniques. I find a great sense of satisfaction in working out a process from beginning to end, even the bumps in the road teach us about our art and ourselves! There's no denying the sense of accomplishment a handmade project can bring you.

Thank you so much to Marie for inviting me to become a part of the Words and Paintery team. I am thrilled and honoured to be here with such a talented group of artists.

My blog: http://mylittlecraftthings.blogspot.se/

We would like to show you some samples of Pamellias gorgous work:



Thank you for joining our team Pamellia!

4 comments:

  1. Happy to see Pamellia here :) Congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to see Pamellia here :) Congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely ladies! Welcome Pamellia, your work is beautiful, you will love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Pamellia, what a great addition you will make to this fabulous team! <3

    ReplyDelete