5/31/2017

Creative Guest Sylwia Gryzcuk

This month We have the amazing Sylwia Gryzcuk as our Creative Guest. 

Creative Guest Facts



Hello, Sylwia here with my special project for You! I am so happy to be a Guest Artist on this fantastic blog:) I love the theme of this month which combine my favourite turquoise color an rust;) As I wanted to create something in a vintage mood, I decided to go with art journal page in my vintage book/journal. I love an old text showing through the art work. And As I am passionate about fairies, I wanted to create one just for You. In this project, I used acrylic paint and watercolors. I always mix different mediums. There is no right or wrong. Feel free to experiment and play with different art supplies in one project;) I also used scraps of paper to add more texture to the journal page. I hope you feel inspired and that you will grab your arty 'toys' and play!:)

These are  links to my social media sites







The Project






Thank you Sylwia for the inspiration!

2 comments: